Blog Archive

Friday, February 1, 2013

Piss on my Gate.




Nicholas,

Regarding the Discussion(is that what we’ve been having?) about the “Welfare State”…You said,… that Obama said, that the “Discussion” is Over.
Then, you went on…

“It is not over—and won't be anytime soon, because the country's social-welfare spending is generating severe and mounting hazards for the nation. These hazards are not only fiscal but moral.”
When does the construction commence?
The Scaffolds and Guillotines will fit nicely, alongside that big ass Bull.
Let’s talk about Trillions of Dollars…Wasted on the Scum of the Earth!
…..
oh/….wait…you were talking about the poor and downtrodden?
I meant Wall Street.


You’ve pissed on my gate; I must Answer.
This latest attack on the poor , sick and injured is merely a rehash of that tired old “Welfare Queen” nonsense.
You all really must hire some new consultants.
There’s no evidence for widespread (individual) foodstamp or other welfare Fraud…and there is little evidence of widespread(individual) Disability Fraud.
It’s a Red Herring.
I have been unable to work, for over six years…at my doctor’s orders, I applied for Disability…
My Doctor and I both believed the sort of nonsense that you are spouting….that such endeavors would be stupidly easy.
They were not!
Here I was, Crippled, at 37…in need of a hip and an ankle…uninsurable…
We were sure I’d be a shoe-in.
Six and a half years later, I am only now…finally…getting a Hip.
Due to the delay….and wear and tear resulting from the delay…I now also need a Back, Wrists and Shoulders. Six and a Half Years! of Pain and Suffering!...not least of which was emotional…from the widespread Belief in that very Meme.
It took so long, and was inordinately unpleasant, because of people like You.
Always needing a whipping boy…someone to get everyone to Hate on and Blame…while you and your ilk run off with the country(since you write for the Journal, I assume that you are included in that lot’s crimes, if not, why do you work there(AEI)?…see above for my idea of a New WPA.)
I, instead, Blame You…and people like you…so coddled in your greed, so wrapped up in your Avarice…that you cannot see, let alone care, about the sufferings of your fellow man.


Re:” Over the 50-plus years since 1960, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis, entitlement transfers—government payments of cash, goods and services to citizens—have been growing twice as fast as overall personal income.”
All but Ten of those years, give or take, saw NO Real Income Gains, relative to Inflation, for the majority of the American Workforce.

You, again:” According to the BEA, America's myriad social-welfare programs (the federal bureaucracy apparently cannot determine exactly how many of these there are) currently dispense entitlement benefits.>”etc etc


     ….and remember that Rumsfeld said, on 9-10-2001, that they had “misplaced” some $2 Trillion…all before the two Bush Wars were added to my Children’s Debt.(over $2 Trillion, total)
Much of that Budget is either hidden away(DOE, USDA,ETC), or Classified, outright( National Frikkin Security).
“welfare” , on the other hand, is Stimulative(Ask USDA about “Foodstamps” and “Multipliers”). It is above board….all out in the open…and y’all still can’t figure it out.(lol)
Very little Individual Fraud. The vast majority of “Welfare Fraud”, in it’s broadest sense, is Institutional, or at least Organised…from Two Guys with a Truck, delivering wheelchairs, to Pfizer.
Not Grandma.
Not Unfortunates like myself.
You also seem to include SS and Medicare…perhaps even the Va?...in your aggregate number.
The Former two are, if let be, supposed to pay for themselves….aside from the relatively easy to fix demographic problem…Congress keeps running off with the fundage!

More you:” At this writing, about 35% of Americans (well over 100 million people) are accepting money, goods or services from "means-tested" government programs. This percentage is twice as high as in the early 1980s. Today, the overwhelming majority of Americans on entitlement programs are taking "means-tested" benefits. Only a third of all Americans receiving government entitlement transfers are seniors on Social Security and Medicare.”

Twice as High as in the Early Eighties….Hmmmm….
Something else happened around that time…..
Reagan, and his Revolution.
You and your ilk bullied and lied your way into Power, and started dismantling everything.(Vandals)
You screwed it all up.
Now you want to blame Us.
Typical.
As for the last bit where you seem to not care for means testing, it seems like a good idea, to me…if you have a care for efficiency; so long as it’s Fair.(it’s not)

A little more you:” As entitlement outlays have risen, there has been flight of men from the work force.”
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc.
It’s a (potential) Fallacy of Causation.
You  brushing your teeth in the morning doesn’t cause the sun to rise, either.
Sorry.
Since I’ve been Cripple, I’ve had a lot of time to think about this sort of thing…
Perhaps some men are merely doing a cost benefit analysis…I thought y’all’s favorite theories called for Rational Agents. Something like:”Hmmm. pain, sickness…no healthcare…shitty job= no light at end of tunnel…perhaps a little help is in order…”
Seriously,In my anecdotal research, I have found that a whole bunch of these unemployed folks  just cannot find a job…ditchdigging, or no…
The economy’s been in the toilet  since  you all won (?) the trifecta, in 2000-2004….Reagan’s Dreams Fulfilled!
Where is the Dancing?
Flowers in the street?
Again, y’all screwed everything up.
And ya want to blame us.

You just won’t stop!----” But the pool of working-age government disability recipients may be even larger than those getting funds just from the Social Security disability programs alone. The Department of Health and Human Services reports that more than 12.4 million working-age Americans obtained disability income support from all government programs in 2011.”
 Man!
Maybe the lack of meaningful Health Care…and Declining Rel;ative Wages…have contributed to more injuries and illness…Preventative Medicine is cheaper…as is Quick Medicine (SIX AND A ½ YEARS!)
Makes for a Healthier Workforce, too…which benefits even You.

You:“That's more than the total number of employees in the manufacturing sector of the economy.”

Strawmen burn.
Manufacturing left largely because the Giant Corps(e) wanted it to leave…it’s been steadily shrinking for a long while, now. Hardly a good number for your comparison, there.
The rest of your bit…well…enough…I tire of shouting at earless …^%$*

I wish you the musculoskeletal Pain I have endured,,
I wish you the Depression I have, then, suffered, as a result.
I wish you even a mere 10% of my pain…experience it, then tell me about Bootstraps.
How many times have I heard,”You don’t look cripple to me…”
So many Experts, who don’t happen to look like my Doctor….and may have X-Ray Vision!!
To that whole, “You’re Faking It!”, Hysterical Argument…
Fuck you Nicholas.
Fucking Reptile.
Walk a Mile(100 feet), in my shoes.
I can no longer Fish, nor Fuck, nor Play with my Kids.
The last 5 Years were Medically Unnecessary, and Harmful, and have probably Damaged me for Life.
And I Blame Greedy Bastards like You, and the Hateful Mythos you have spawned.



May the Mob find you quickly.

Amfortas

No comments: