Blog Archive

Saturday, March 30, 2013

MAS




I haven't thought ...about Her...in almost a year...
Of course, I lie...
I've thought about Her with every song that evokes a hillside, and dry grass blowing...
Endless summer sunsets...
Or Longing...Existential Longing, in general...
She's somewhere in the World, again...lost to me, again...
Because I screwed it up...again...
I was angry at Her,
For so long.
So I happen across Her,
And I pick a Fight.
I've forgiven Her, because it was me..
I did this...after She was Lost.
I pined..
I saw Her
in every windswept hillside,
Every moonlit beach,
Heard Her voice in my head,
as I argued with myself...
She was alive in countless lonesome 80's songs,
And in my mind...
and somewhere...out there.
I chased Her back there,
again.
I forgave Her, because She didn't do it.
If only She could Forgive me.

No comments: